Adult Indoor Soccer – Fall Session 2
Season starts October 15.
Multiple divisions are offered for each league to allow for leagues to be formed with teams of similar skill level. The A division is the most competitive division and D is the more recreational division. The divisions may be determined by the number of teams that sign up. If not enough teams sign up for a division then Stars will have the right to combine divisions.
- The season is 9 games and runs from October 15-December 23.
- Registration deadline is October 5.
- The cost to register is $995 per team.
Fall Session II COED A Schedule:
Fall Session II COED C Schedule:
Fall Session II Men’s Open Schedule:
Frequently asked questions
- When is payment due? A non-refundable deposit of $175 is required to reserve your team. Full payment is due before your 2nd game. If the team’s balance is not paid in full before your 2nd game, a $100 late fee will be applied to the team’s balance, which will be due in full before the 3rd game.
- Can I still play if I don’t have a team? We welcome individuals to sign up for a Stars house team. Players from other teams can sign-up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Individual registration is $105 and can be done by emailing Stars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What shoes can I wear? Indoor shoes are required – NO cleats or molded shoes allowed. Example.