Adult Indoor Soccer – Spring Session II
Multiple divisions are offered for each league to allow for leagues to be formed with teams of similar skill level. The A division is the most competitive division and D is the more recreational division. The divisions may be determined by the number of teams that sign up. If not enough teams sign up for a division then Stars will have the right to combine divisions. No prior playing experience is necessary with the exception of goalkeepers. Players will be placed on teams in an attempt to even the team strength amongst the league. If two individuals register as a pair, they will be put on the same team. No groups larger then 2 will be guaranteed to be assigned to the same team.
Spring Session II Coed Open C Schedule:
SPRING SESSION II REGISTRATION:
- Register — 6 A Side Mondays Men’s Open A
- Register — 6 A Side Mondays Men’s Open B
- Register — 6 A Side Mondays Men’s Open C
- Register — 6 A Side Mondays Men’s Open D
- Register — 7 A Side Thursdays Coed Open A
- Register — 7 A Side Thursdays Coed Open B
- Register — 7 A Side Thursdays Coed Open C
- Register — 7 A Side Thursdays Coed Open D
- Register — 7 A Side Tuesday Women’s Open A
- Register — 7 A Side Tuesday Women’s Open B
Frequently asked questions
- When is payment due? A non-refundable deposit of $175 is required to reserve your team. Full payment is due before your 2nd game. If the team’s balance is not paid in full before your 2nd game, a $100 late fee will be applied to the team’s balance, which will be due in full before the 3rd game.
- Can I still play if I don’t have a team? We welcome individuals to sign up for a Stars house team. Players from other teams can sign-up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Individual registration is $85 and can be done by emailing Stars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What shoes can I wear? Indoor shoes are required – NO cleats or molded shoes allowed. Example.