Youth Indoor Soccer
- FALL SESSION DETAILS COMING SOON!
SPRING SESSION REGISTRATION:
- Register – U7 Girls / Register – U7 Boys
- Register – U8 Girls / Register – U8 Boys
- Register – U9 Girls / Register – U9 Boys
- Register – U10 Girls / Register – U10 Boys
- Register – U11 Girls / Register – U11 Boys
- Register – U12 Girls / Register – U12 Boys
- Register – U13 Girls / Register – U13 Boys
- Register – U14 Girls / Register – U14 Boys
- Register – U15 Girls / Register – U15 Boys
- Register – U16 Girls / Register – U16 Boys
- Register – U17 Girls / Register – U17 Boys
- Register – U18 Girls / Register – U18 Boys
- Register – High school Coed League
Frequently asked questions
- When is payment due? A non-refundable deposit of $175 is required to reserve your team. Full payment is due before your 2nd game. If the team’s balance is not paid in full before your 2nd game, a $100 late fee will be applied to the team’s balance, which will be due in full before the 3rd game.
- Can my child still play if they don’t have a team? We welcome individuals to sign up for a Stars house team. Players from other teams can sign-up for additional teams to have more fun and meet new friends. Each Stars Indoor Sports house team player receives a t-shirt. Individual registration is $105 and can be done by emailing Stars at firstname.lastname@example.org
- What shoes can be worn? Indoor shoes are required – NO cleats or molded shoes allowed. Example.
- What day will games be? Playing day is tentatively based on the number of teams registering in each division and field space, but we will atempt to stick to this schedule as much as possible. The first day in each box is primary day followed by the alternate playing day.